Monday, April 13, 2009

Cosmic Intervention by Melanie Atkins



COSMIC INTERVENTION by Melanie Atkins is a Wicked short story now available at Cobblestone Press.

Blurb:
Paige Mangum attends a sales conference knowing she needs to come out of her shell if she's going to keep her job, but she doesn't count on meeting a hot, sexy stranger with magic hands and a mouth that drives her over the edge. Conference sessions have never been more fun.

Tell me how you discovered this story idea.

I got the idea while I was at a hotel at a conference, and one of the elevators seemed to have a mind of its own. It would stop whenever it wanted, whether you wanted it to or not, and then take off for another floor. It was really kind of creepy. LOL

Was this always a 'short' story?

Yes, I wrote it as a short story, specifically for Cobblestone Press.

Did you have to do any research?

No research on this one. I just relied on my vivid imagination. LOL And that's a bit scary too, because of the the story's high heat level. It's much hotter than I usually write, but I had a lot of fun with it. Guess you can say I really pushed the envelope with this one. ; )

Where can I find your book?

It's available at Cobblestone Press.

Melanie Atkins is a friend of mine, and a delightful woman. Buy her book, you won't be sorry!


.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Melanie Atkins said...

Thanks so much for posting this, Donna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.shinjoy.com/neopets