Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!



I can't imagine a 'better' toast than this.

Make yourself a "Happy" New Year.

Which means...choose to be happy. Do what makes you happy. Smile at family, friends and strangers. Be happy in your heart for the tasks you have to bear. It sounds strange, but it is within you to choose to be happy. If you can't be happy, then it's time to make some changes in your life that will make you happy.

Once you are 'happy' then life is a joy. Each day will bring a smile to your face, therefore making you appear younger. People will want to be around you more. Your life will definitely change for the better.

A small word, happy, but it can bring joy into your life.

So, have a 'Happy' New Year

7 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna, I am so with you. On another loop, I wished my friends Positivity. I've vowed to remember at least one blessing in my life everyday and to wake up with a smile (except when I have to get up at dawn to catch a plane--LOL!). I spent way too many years being resentful and bitter after my divorce. And then one day, I realized I would only get one ride on this planet, and I'd better make each day count. A cyber toast to happiness and positivity!

Vicky

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Maggie Toussaint said...

What a lovely blog post, Donna! Have a Happy New Year!
Maggie Toussaint

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Vicki said...

Wonderful post! Have a wonderful New Year and a Happy year. :)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Rita Horiguchi, writing as Rita St. Claire said...

Yes, Donna, attitude is key to a good life! Happy New Year to you and all.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Rita St. Claire said...

Yes, Donna, attitude is key to enjoyment of life. Great post to start the new year.

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, back at you, Donna!

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I whole heartedly agree. :) Here's to making our new year happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.shinjoy.com/neopets