Saturday, April 21, 2007

The "G" Spot

I just couldn't resist that title...as I went to a F.U.N. party last night.

So, the 'G' spot, Goals, the bug-a-boos of my life.

I'm not where I want to be in my goal setting. But I've made some progress. I now have a large housekeeping spreadsheet. I used to have one, but it's on another computer, and in a different format. But my new spreadsheet is updated and quite detailed. I'm cleaning things that I never cleaned before. So, I'm ahead of the game there.

My writing goals are not where I want to be. I have finished some new work this year, but more remains to be done.

I need to work with the Nike motto, "Just do it!"

Maybe I need to make a sign and put it up where I can see it daily. Perhaps my laptop keyboard, I have an ergomatic keyboard attached to my laptop as I hate the rigid setup. So, the laptop keyboard just stares at me. I can't understand why none of the computer companies haven't designed one yet. I'd be one of the first to buy one.

So...my plans for the rest of the year...write daily. There's a new project that I could easily finish in a week. I have another book that needs ninety pages. Another one is begging me to finish it. Plus I have another idea for a new book that's been toying with my brain cells. So, it isn't for lack of ideas to write about. "Just do it!"

The 'experts' say to do fifteen minutes of promotion (marketing) a day. That's doable. Either research the markets or send material out. I need to ..."Just do it."

I think this is where I'm supposed to kick my derriere into high gear.

I have the goals, I have the desire.

"Just do it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.shinjoy.com/neopets