Monday, August 14, 2006

Write 50 Books A Year!

This was a workshop presented at RWA National by sisters Elle James and Delilah Devlin, both prolific writers.

It seems like I have been doing things right, except for cranking out the pages faster. They have three Excel worksheets: one for weekly, monthly and yearly goals.

I already have a 'book' worksheet called Your Own Handy-Dandy Little Daily Writing Page Generator which you can get if you click on the link.

So...in order to get myself organized, I also did the monthly and yearly worksheets. I think better organized.

Those who know me well are probably laughing their heads off now.

3 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not laughing my head off, I'm just wondering how you get 100 hours out of each day when the rest of us only have 24! How do you do it all!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Donna Caubarreaux said...

These are short books...LOL

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Just Nancy said...

Donna, I was at that workshop. I wish we could have met!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cursor by www.shinjoy.com/neopets